Fall Decor for your Small Home or Budget

This is probably the earliest I’ve ever decorated for Fall, and this year I had to get creative with my small space and budget. Here’s what I put together!

The bathroom:



I got all of these shelf accents at the Dollar tree, including the battery-powered leaf fairy lights!








The jar was also filled with floral from the Dollar tree, and the vase was a recycled Starbucks bottle.



On the sink I filled a little tin basket with decorative acorns, a mini cinnamon broom (which scent fills the whole bathroom!) and a velvet pumpkin.


Total amount spent on the bathroom: $12



The living room:

In the entryway, I replaced my candy dish with a spider bowl and 
set out another plastic pumpkin with a glitter stem, and a flameless
 candle from the Dollar Tree




The coffee table tray has a pumpkin picture holder, another 
flameless candle, some glitter pumpkins and other fall accents.





On the TV stand, I have a ghost tea light holder and a plastic mercury pumpkin that lights up!



Total spent on the living room: $12


The kitchen:

I keep my glass canisters on top of the fridge, and I draped leaf vine around the jars. 




The milk bottles were from my local thrift store and the floral picks were from Walmart and the Dollar Tree!








Total spent for the kitchen: $17




The front porch: 




I found these small mums at Walmart and they fit perfectly in this Trick or Treat bucket! 






I found a cool pumpkin patch out on a back road for affordable prices! Her pumpkins were also in great shape and so unique!





 Total spent on the front porch: $11

Thank you so much for reading! Like I said, all of my decor matched my home colors and was also affordable! I looked at the Dollar General, Dollar Tree and Walmart Fall  section for some cheaper options, and I love the result!  

Bring on the apple cider, all the candles, and spooky books... I’m ready for Fall! 


To see my past Fall posts, check out these links! 







Comments

Popular Posts