Natural Fall Decor

Fall is nearly here, and the weather has been fluctuating for us lately in Indiana. This time of year is my absolute favorite and I come alive when it's time to pull the decorations out of storage!

This year, I wanted to keep natural colors in the scheme and I am in love with the finished look! 
Grab a cup of coffee and check out these ideas to get you ready for Autumn!

Our piano


Here's a closer look at the crate I displayed. It's just a wide-mouth mason jar with a bouquet of faux fall flowers. I found the mini crate at a yard sale!

The brown bottles are actually Starbucks cold brew bottles! I used a mixture of baking soda and canola oil to remove the sticky label residue. The jar fillers were wildflowers and dried weeds in our field- I think it looks gorgeous against the old mirror!


With the hutch, I kept the white canisters on display and tried to incorporate minimal rustic decor with the natural color scheme of gold, browns and tans.


This antique wagon holds mini faux pumpkins.

Another brown bottle was added, and a scatter of faux leaves. I handpainted that wooden signs years ago.


This miniature crate with some bits of raffia!

I also found that window at a resale store and repainted it! I added the heart wreath and it brings the farmhouse look together!
I just replaced the centerpiece with grass strands and fall picks. The cattails are real- we picked some from the pond! 
Country life perks... haha. 

I realized that my Mom had accumulated a lot of mini faux pumpkins! I gathered them all in baskets and displayed them instead of scattering them all around the house this time!




The coffee station holds a few decorations. 



The living room also has a nice subtle display. In the kitchen and living room, I started incorporating the orange and red scheme in the decorations. 

This is probably my favorite spot. 


I also kept the living room shelf simple this year.

This tin bucket was 10 cents at a yard sale! I think the fall flowers look so cute against the galvanized metal! And, more brown jars were added.




And lastly, I replaced the handmade soap bars with the smallest pumpkins we had! Of course, the house wouldn't be complete without filling it with some comforting scents! Check out my DIY Fall scents post!


If you want to take a peek at decoration displays I've assembled in the past, check out the links below:

2017 fall
Outdoor Decor
Mantle Display
Mod Podge Pumpkin Craft
Fall Piano Display
Statement Painting
Rustic Hutch Decor

Comments

Popular Posts