My first studio! (Tour)

Hey guys! It has been quite a while since I posted, but saying that I've been pretty busy in the meantime would be an understatement! I just moved out of state and signed my lease for my own studio apartment, and I am in love! Let me show you the decor!



I love combining the colors black, white and gold together right now, and I also love adding textures and patterns to the mix. I coordinated my pillows with my theme, and added a fur rug for personality. My black futon doubles as a bed and a couch, since the apartment is a bedroom/living room combined! The pillow covers were all bought on amazon.com for about $2!

I used a picture frame to display my ottoman centerpiece. I was able to decorate just in time for Fall.

 Next to my bed are the built-in shelves. I styled my display with the same gilded theme. Succulents, candles, vases, and signs compliment the wood shelves. I tried finding trendy and quirky knickknacks to take room on the shelves, like that gold pear.

 














><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><

Now I have my vanity that I built myself (see the DIY here). All of my makeup and perfumes are stored and displayed. I added some simple signs on the wall. 

The bathroom is simple enough, with a temporary chevron shower curtain, and a picture display above the toilet.


 











 I've just realized my bathroom has a blue, gray and brown scheme! I was thrilled to display my San Felipe shell signs.

In the kitchen, I have my seasonal towel hanging on the oven, and a few appliances on the counters. I like keeping my counters clutter-free.

 My sink has a cactus/succulent sign behind the faucet, and some pictures displayed. 

My canisters in the corner hold my sugars and utensils.



I have my earrings displayed on my dresser, along with a spare change jar. My keys hang next to the door on sticky hooks so they are easily accessible.
  


On the back of the door, I have all of my polaroids displayed.














In my closet, I tried to keep things as organized as possible because of limited space. I hung my chunky necklaces on nails along the back wall, and stored my sandals and flats in a set of drawers I still had from College. I keep my towels and books on the closet shelves also.



The shelf above the rod lets me store my craft boxes and purses!










I am in love with this little apartment! Moving both out of home and out of state was a big jump for me, but there is no looking back. I'm looking forward to more posts!



Thanks for reading!


















Comments

Popular Posts