Grinch Christmas Care Package

Since my boyfriend and I will be long distance this Christmas, I created this package for him to receive sometime this week! If you are the same boat as me, I feel your pain!
The Grinch Stole My Boyfriend 
is the theme for his care package and I am so excited for him to receive it! I free-handed the Grinch on the bottom flap.


Here is what I put inside his package *in addition* to his wrapped gifts:


Christmas snack mix: Click here for the quick 5 minute recipe!
His stocking full of goodies: Click over here to see the treats I put 
                                              inside this year! 
Christmas themed photo shots of myself
Some cute Christmas puns and jokes.


Hope it was a little help and inspiration to you! Wish you all a Merry Christmas! Thanks for stopping by today and please follow my blog on Instagram @trunk_ation

Comments

Popular Posts