Highlights of My Wedding Day!

It’s a slow Saturday today and I finally have a time window to post some pictures of the best day of my life! 


I want to do a wedding series on my blog to help any future brides with planning! This was my May 2019 Spring wedding and I wish I could live that day all over again! Everything turned out gorgeous and I am so excited to show you the highlights of the day! 

Pre-Wedding Prep


The details on this dress! 


I chose a ring wrap instead of a wedding band and had it soldered onto my engagement ring. I love the vintage style my ring has now!



*already shaking*


Writing a letter to my Groom

 


Wedding party gift time!


Special letter for my Mom






First look with Dad









The most surreal part of the day.




My Mother-in-law fastening my necklace.



*getting all the feels*





My beautiful girls all ready for the ceremony!





Dan writing a letter to his Bride.






Opening his gift basket from the bride.


Reading each other’s letters minutes before the ceremony begins.







My handsome groom!
















A prayer from my Maid of Honor 


The Ceremony












Party and family photos 





















Reception


It was so fun to have everybody join in the games! 




Lots of kisses, lots of laughs 








Cutting the cake:
Also trying to talk Dan out of smashing the cake into my face.





Bouquet toss


Daddy-Daughter dance.



Groom and Bride dance to close out the night 



Sending off the new couple with sparklers and fireworks! The perfect end to the day.





I’ve been posting about our relationship since the beginning and went even more in depth when we went long distance for 1.5 years. There’s no other comforting feeling in the world than to wake up with him snuggled against me. With him I feel safe and truly happy. This has been the best year of my life. 




“If I only had one minute to live, I’d spend the whole 60 seconds telling you how much you mean to me.”



“I’ll always love you like it’s the beginning.”




“I have an entire forest living inside me and you have carved your initials into every tree.”



“Grow old with me, the best is yet to be.”


I hope you enjoyed scrolling through my wedding highlights. I’ll have a lot more wedding themed posts up to help with planning and tips for brides! 


These moments were beautifully captured by 
Robin Crystal Photography 


More coming soon!
Thanks for reading! 












Comments

Popular Posts