5 Costumes That Require Little Effort

Having trouble finding a last minute Halloween costume? I’ve assembled some outfits you can definitely pull off from your own closet! 

Costume 1: Scarecrow  



What I used: 
*Flannel shirt
 *jeans 
*beanie
*braided hair
*choker necklace.

I painted orange circles on my cheeks and a triangle on my nose with orange washable paint. I painted my lips and added the stitches on my nose, eyelashes, and lips with eyeliner. 



Costume 2: Rosie the Riveter




We can do it!


Is it really a 40s vibe without a red lip? 
I pinned up my curls to the top of my head after adding the bandanna. 


What I used: 
*chambray shirt
* jeans
*boots
*pearl earrings
*red bandanna

Costume 3: Cat


                       The only thing I didn't have were the cat ears!  


The whiskers, top lip, spots and nose tip were all drawn with an eyeliner pen! 

You can also add a printed sweater to be a leopard instead! 



 So bonus costume right? Lol


What I used:
* Black body suit
*black sweater 
*black high waisted jeans 
*black boots
 *cat ears
*black nail polish
*eyeliner
(I didn’t wear a tail for the costume) 



With a cat costume, I feel you can dress it up, keep it simple, or spice it up and add fishnet stockings with boots...
I added diamond studs earrings and my cat ears also had rhinestones on them. 
Don’t forget to paint your black claws! 


Costume 4: Flapper 
*cue Big Band music*


I didn’t have a long pearl necklace or gloves, which typical flapper accessories needed, but if you’ve got rhinestone costume jewelry, pile that on instead! 

You can wear a hat low on your forehead... 


...Or wear a headband and tuck some hair in.



What I used: 
*lace dress
*fishnet stockings 
*any high heeled shoes
*vintage looking jewelry pieces and a choker necklace
 *Deep red lipstick
*headband or hat


 Additions that work great:
*gloves
*boa or fur shawl
*long pearl necklace 
*clutch purse 
*feather in your headband

Costume 5: Pirate/Swashbuckler 


Dramatic makeup is everything for this look! 
You can’t forget the single golden earring hoop! 



What I used: 
*lacy tan shirt 
*jeans
*boots 
(over the knee boots would be perfect if I had them!)
*red lacy sweater 
*big buckle belt
*chain and rhinestone jewelry 
*gold hoop
*red bandanna 
(Having an additional sash to tie around my waist and a bag of coins would have worked for this look if I had them!)


Also, I didn’t wear an eye patch...


Thanks for stopping by to read! I’m hoping this gave you a few ideas for going out with your family this Thursday! I love dressing in costumes, so I support any kind of excuse to wear them! 

More posts coming soon!








Comments

Popular Posts