DIY Baby Girl Nursery

 My first niece was born in January and she has taken up all the room in my heart! She is such a friendly, happy baby!


How could I not decorate her bedroom? Her little nursery has a color scheme of gold, navy, and pink. 
I haven't had the chance to buy any matching curtains or rugs for the nursery, but these decoration ideas cost me $0 and I hope this inspires you to create something today!

Her accent wall has the gold clock and matching frames around it. Let me show you a few of the quotes I handpainted for the frames. 



This one not only holds her footprint, but will have her hospital bracelet and cap inside too. 


Above her changing table I displayed a mini canvas with her birth information, and a sign with Daddy, Mommy, and Emily's handprints inside of each other. 


I took advantage of the color scheme and her middle name by creating a mobile for her! It is only made up of fake roses, ribbons, and an embroidery hoop. It turned out beautifully!



This is the room so far! Like I said before, we have a lot of decorations to add to the room, but I just wanted to show you the cheap decor I made myself!




Thanks for reading!!

Comments

Popular Posts