Blueberry-Nana Smoothie Bowl

A new popular trend I have seen lately are...

Smoothie Bowls! (Or acai bowls)

 

Basically, you just add whatever you like in your smoothie and pour into a bowl, topping with fresh fruit and seeds or nuts. Then you eat it with a spoon like cereal!

Most bowls contain acai berries, dragon fruit, and chia seeds. Of course, you make use whatever you like and it makes a great healthy snack or breakfast!

This is what I added to my smoothie bowl to try for the first time:

 Milk, fresh pineapple, blueberries, bananas and raspberries, yogurt, and a tad of sugar and lemon juice. (I didn't use measurements, just added splashes of each thing until I liked the taste.)



I topped the bowl off with pieces of pineapple, banana, and raspberries!


There are so many ways to get creative with this and I feel like making one right now!

Comments

Popular Posts