St. Patrick's Day DIY Frame

Every monthly event or holiday, I change out the frame's theme to go on my shelf. 
Here is my St. Patrick's Day theme this year!

 I measured the size of the frame and cut out the appropriate piece of cardstock.
Then I cut out some gold glitter foam triangles and attached them to the top corners.
I free-handed my quote with a permanent marker, adding thicker strokes on some letters. 
Lastly, I glued my free-handed green clover to the bottom of the phrase. (I was feeling a little lazy to use a template of any kind!) 

I wanted to add some black and white stripes to the background as well, but again, I was feeling too lazy for that! 

Hope this was an inspiration to you! Thanks for stopping by to read this!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preschool Graduation Decor

1920s Bridal Shower