Wall Art Ideas for the Home

Here are some canvases and frames I recently made for my bedroom! Thought I would share with you as some inspiration!

This is a Spanish saying, "It will always be you." Easily made by tracing the letters (I free-handed it) and filling it in. 
This canvas was a saying I made up myself. I think I'll re-create this to go over my headboard when I get married someday. Again, these letters were hand painted and I added the gold and coral arrows to match my room colors. 




This canvas has 9 different languages saying, "I love you." I used a ruler to keep the hand-painted writing straight, and dabbed black on the corners to make a border. 

 Simple home decor is becoming so popular now, and these ideas only take a few minutes to create and are perfect for you and your loved ones!

Thanks for stopping by! Follow me on Instagram for more @trunk_ation!

Comments

Popular Posts