Apple and mixed fruit smoothie

Yummy! I finally got a recipe on here! And boy, was it good! Try it out for yourself - you'll see what I mean!
This recipe makes 2 large servings.

 
 
You will need to blend:
 
1/2 cup yogurt
1 cup milk
1/2 cup apple juice
 
 
 Then add:
1 banana
1 and 1/2 cups of mixed fruit (frozen or fresh)
*my frozen fruit had apples, peaches, cherries,
strawberries, and pineapples in it. :)
 
 
 
Then add:
1/4 cup sugar
1/8 to 1/4 teaspoon of lemon juice (I think this always enhances the flavor and brings out the taste of the fruit - but you can't add too much!)
 
After blending, you can add ice (it can be optional, but it's never an option for me!)
 
And enjoy! I love making smoothies, not only is it tasty (that's my favorite part about it), but it's healthy for you too! :)
 

Comments

Popular Posts