"All About Me Poster" You Can Make Yourself!

I made this project for Ben's first day of school:

 
 
Very very simple to make, and actually, I bought all the materials to make this project at Dollar General!
 
 
 
 
 
Like I said, very very simple! And as you can see, I'm not the best cutter in the world! :P
 
 
 
I'll probably have him fill that little square in with his favorite color.
 
 
 
So cute and colorful! Also, I'm going to put a picture of him on that blue spot in the middle.
Something I forgot to make room for, is a spot for his little hand print! :( Oh well, maybe I can still squeeze it in somewhere...
 
 
 
After filling everything in, I provided some stickers and glitter glue for him to make it perfect masterpiece. After that, you'll be all finished! Hang it up in the classroom for all to see!
 
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts