Fourth of July nails

Alrighty! Independence Day is coming up very very soon, and I just wanted to show you guys my nail polish idea.
By the way, it doesn't HAVE to be for your toenails only, fingernails can work just as well...

Start by painting your nails a solid white.
Eww . . . ugly toes.

Anyway, paint a small dark streak of blue on the nail.
 
 
Add another lighter blue streak below the first one...
 
 
And one more lighter streak below that.
 
 
After that dries, add 2 streaks of red on the nail - in between each
blue streak.
 
And once that dries, use a white striper to add white streaks in between the reds and blues.
 
Some don't need to use a striper brush. They're just that good.
 
But not me.
 
And last of all, paint silver glitter along the tip of the nail.
 
 
That's it! Don't foget to clean up around the nail with a Q-tip dipped in nail polish remover.
 
 
Hope you guys liked it, and I hope you also have a very happy and relaxing 4th of July!
I know I will -  I have a FOUR DAY WEEKEND! Whoo-Hoo! :)
 
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts