Decorate your lamp

I know, I know. It's been such a long time since I've posted anything new. So I'm just going to post a very simple easy idea - just so I don't fall too much behind!
At the moment, I am currently working on a pretty cool DIY idea I thought of. I can't WAIT to show you! I'm very excited because of the way it's turned out . . . But anyway, I am not talking about that . . .
I'm talking about my idea now.


I don't have a picture of it (just the finished product), but I had bought a lamp for my new room. It had a black stand , and a white shade with black trim around it. It was classy, but it was missing something. So I bought some music note stickers (because my room is decorated in a music theme). I stuck those things on that shade in a nice way and voila!
 
And that's all pretty much it. These ideas keep getting easier and easier, right? Just add some stickers to get a new look to things. You could use anything to add a little something to a plain lampshade. Fringe, patches, lace, beads, gems, flowers, new fabric - anything!
 
Easy peasy rice and cheesy! :)
 


Comments

Popular Posts