$10 DIY Snowflake Door Wreath!

So excited to show you guys my Christmas door decoration! An easy $10 DIY! My favorite part about is that it's covered in glitter!

Just in time for the holidays, I bought two giant white and silver snowflakes at Walmart, along with a pack of mini gold snowflakes (found by the colored ornaments). About 5 minutes with a hot glue gun, I had finished! 


The large snowflakes already had a string attached, so I had no worries about how to hang it. I added dabs of hot glue in random spots and attached the snowflakes on top of each, creating a falling effect. Of course you can add more snowflakes to make a larger wreath and fill the empty space of a bigger door.

 Thanks for stopping by to read! Hope it inspired you today, Christmas is just 22 days away and I'm getting SO excited!
Follow me on Instagram for more inspiration @trunk_ation

Comments

Popular Posts