Weeknight Routine

For some unknown reason, I love watching “Get ready with me” videos on YouTube. And I’m going to show y’all what a regular weeknight looks like for me. So let’s begin!


The first thing I do when I walk in the door is hop in the shower, even though it’s only 4:30 PM. I still work at the machine shop, so I don’t want any metal chips I bring home to get all over my floors, and I also want to get the coolant smell off of my skin and clothes, too. I love using Dove’s body polish! The fragrance stays on my skin long after the shower, and it’s a really refreshing exfoliater to use after a long day!



 On different days throughout the week, I’ll exfoliate my face, or put a face mask on because I still struggle with hormonal acne. But I always make sure to wash, tone, spot treat, and moisturize my face every night with these favorites.



Next, I tidy up the house a little bit like making the bed, wiping down the sink, taking out the trash, checking the mailbox, etc.





Next, I’ll start on dinner because my husband comes home around this time. While everything is cooking, I prep our coffee, meals, and snacks for work tomorrow.






After we have dinner together, I go back and tidy up the kitchen, light a candle or turn on the salt lamp.



For the last few hours left of the day, we watch a documentary or tv show together. Our current binge is MindHunter on Netflix. I’m fascinated with true crime stories.

I also use this time to finish whatever is left on my planner and finish any leftover projects I still have to do. .

The night ends with brushing my teeth and laying out my clothes for work and heading to bed.




I know this is a short read but thanks for stopping by to read!

Comments

Popular Posts