Why I Was Gone For A Year

Man oh man I didn’t realize I went off the blog almost a year ago! I’ve been busy going through some life changes recently- so let me give you a quick recap!
2019 has been a beautiful year so far.


First, in the latter part of 2018, my wonderful husband proposed to me at Mackinac Island!



Then the wedding planning began all while working a 60 hour week. Oh my gosh, that was such a roller coaster of stress and emotion! I’ll be posting more wedding planning pages later. :)

In February, my little niece was born. And little June melts my heart.




When Spring finally came, bringing the green grass and lilacs, I married Daniel. 












May 18th was the happiest day of my life and we immediately started our honeymoon. We went on our first cruise to Nassau, Bahamas, Universal Studios, and Miami, Florida!



















Shortly after returning to our new home as a married couple, I bought my first car and I’m in love with driving it!



Just 2 weeks ago, another sweet peach was added to the family tree when my nephew came into the world.
Josiah “Baby Joe” Alexander Moore







Now that August is just around the corner, I’m finally settling into the changes that come with marriage and balancing a work schedule. Slowly, I’m adding the 
decorations to my home and just enjoying the summer weekends with my husband. :) He’s the 
coolest human ever and I truly enjoy making memories with him.




I genuinely feel like I’m getting my life together and I’m very content with everything at the moment. 

Currently,  I’m writing out this post with my toes in the water of Lake Michigan while Daniel is tossing baseball with my brother Josh.

I’m just reflecting on the really bad days of depression and loneliness I went through and, fast forward 7 years, I have some of the things I never thought I could attain. It makes me remember and keep in mind that it might take years for things to fall into place, but eventually, they will fall into place. You’ll appreciate those things so much more because it will always keep you mindful of how much work and effort it took to get them. While you wait, don’t sell yourself short, don’t get bent out of shape if things keep going wrong, don’t take shortcuts to reach your dreams faster. Trust God to give you the desires of your heart. He really hasn’t forgotten about you.

~Ash


Comments

Popular Posts