2018 Valentine's Day Display

Valentine's Day is one of the prettiest holidays we have! I have mine all set up for this romantic day. This decor is a little more sentimental for me- I included a few things that remind me of the relationship my boyfriend and I have built so far. Let me show you!


I kept the black, white and red theme. I even added a little gold for an accent. I think next year I'm going to focus on pink, lace and pearls!

The bottom shelf holds a dozen fake roses in a gold vase, real dried rose petals scattered on the shelf, a tealight candle holder, and my newest LOVE sign my boyfriend gave me on our anniversary. <3 

The second shelf holds a frame that I drew XOXO on and kissed all over with red lipstick.
 I also added my fabric chocolate box that holds all the ticket stubs and pamphlets of each date Daniel and I have been on. I also added more rose petals and a "love" quote. 


On the top shelf, I added another love sign, along with a DIY subway art frame. The shelf also holds another tealight candle holder (from the Dollar tree!) and the glass rose my boyfriend gave me when he finally said "I love you, Ashley!"


Lastly, I taped heart garland along the shelf edge to bring it all together!


Hope this was an inspiration to you! Thanks for stopping by!
 I can't believe it's February already!!
 Stay tuned for my next post of my Valentine's gift to Daniel this year! It's going to be simple but still sweet :)

Comments

Popular Posts