My Christmas Decor 2017

Hey guys! I've got my decorations displayed and I am so ready for Christmas!! This will always be my favorite time of year! I'm gonna show y'all around my little apartment right now!





I've got my snowman to greet me at the door everyday. :)




 White lights always add such a nice touch. I hung up some gold snowflakes.


I changed out my wall decor for some statement art I free-handed.


My shelf holds some gold, black and white decor. A framed drawing of mistletoe, candles, and a winter vase decorate these shelves.


Here's what I arranged in the vase:
-pine branches from my tree
-sticks
-winter stems from Hobby Lobby
-gold peacock feathers



My kitchen has a really simple display of a jingle bell strand and a  sign I painted. 






My bathroom decor is so simple! I attached 3 snowflake ornaments above a sign I hand-painted. I wrapped empty light and candy cane boxes with brown paper and ribbon. 















And for the coffee table, my picture frame tray holds a vase of fake snow and mini Christmas trees. I added a spray of pine branches from my tree.


This year I was able to get a real tree! I've always gone to a Christmas tree farm to pick out the family tree, but I had just as much fun choosing my first real evergreen tree from the lot in Las Vegas!



My tree holds the same color scheme as last year- gold, black and white. 

 

 
I bought some glittery stars and snowflakes to tuck in the branches. This year I added the classic candy canes to the branches. I added any remaining gold peacock feathers too.

 
Soooo in love with the lights and festive feelings I'm getting! Since my apartment is so tiny, that's all I had to display this year!

Thanks for reading!!


With all the rush and budgeting that goes into the holiday season, I need to remind myself to take a break, breathe, and reflect on what bigger blessings I have this year compared to last year. 
Although I'm going to miss my family terribly this year, I am extremely thankful and relieved to be with boyfriend and his family. The last two Christmases were definitely blue without him and I am hyped to think of new traditions with him! We have a party planned, along with decorating cookies and gingerbread houses, and exchanging gifts. I live a blessed life and don't spend a day regretting any choices I have made for myself. I don't know, I guess i'm just feeling a little reflective tonight!
Merry Christmas from me to you. I'll be posting a little bit later since I'm using my mobile hotspot to create some posts for y'all. Can't wait to blog out some Christmas cookies and more ideas for you!






Comments

Popular Posts