Valentine Display

This is my Valentine shelf/mantle display for the year and I hope it inspires you today!





The main colors were black, white and pink.

 I simply painted "Love you" and "XOXO" on cardstock and displayed them in some extra frames we had in storage. This cost me nothing, as I had all of these materials already. I added my little succulent to the shelf as well.





I attached a heart shaped piece of masking tape to a the mason jar while I painted the rest of the glass pink, and put a tealight inside. I also added my own free-handed subway art displaying "Love" all around!


This is my "Love is..." heart banner created with book pages and construction paper. This banner is based off of 1 Corinthians 13. I draped it along the shelf.


I hope this was a help to you and I love seeing new ideas displayed for Valentine's Day! It is such a sweet time of year, and I always enjoy spoiling Dan <3

Thanks for reading! Follow me on Instagram @trunk_ation and also on Facebook at Ashley's Trunk Treasures!

 

Comments

Popular Posts