5 Minute Crafts

These easy decorations are good for offices, bedrooms, and dorms! They are so simple to make and only take five minutes at a time. These can also be easily hung up with sticky tack, tape or nails.
 
I bought these frame cutouts at a thrift store and painted them according to the color code I was using. You can also buy the frame cutouts at Walmart as well.
 
I typed and printed a couple favorite quotes of mine, decorated them with gel pens ,(again matching my colors) and taped them to the back of the frame, creating a simple decoration!


Cutting out my initial out of cardboard and then out of card stock, I glued the two together and painted them. I chose to use the two together, because the cardboard would make it more sturdy on the wall.
After it had dried, I hot glued a matching bow in the corner.
 
This might take longer than 5 minutes. Using a piece of sheet music, and laid a treble clef cutout in the center. I painted the whole thing over with black paint, carefully painting over the cutout. I removed the cutout and this was the result: 

 
Very simple idea:
Glue a small sheet of music paper over card stock. Glue another smaller card stock piece in the center and draw a favorite quote or two by hand, decorating it with colored pens, and designing the paper around it as well.


Make your own frames by simply cutting a small piece of paper and gluing it over a colored piece of construction paper. Handwrite or print out a message and decorate.

Create the illusion of a frame by adding triangles to the corners of the paper.



Hopefully this has given you some help and ideas for decorating YOUR living space!

Thanks for reading!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Preschool Graduation Decor

1920s Bridal Shower

St. Patrick's Day DIY Frame