Bouncing up your curls!

I found a good trick for all of the naturally curly-haired girls!
This treatment does actually clean you curls and keeps them bouncy. If your hair loses it's curl from damage (like mine did - that's how I found this trick!) It will in time wake those curls back up!
 I'll have to tell you my sad bad hair day that lasted for half a year later... right now, it's time to move on.

An apple cider vinegar rinse does in fact work, but you have to be careful with it, because it tends to dry out the scalp. Handle with care.

 
I usually use it about once every week or every two weeks. The latter is probably a better choice. Don't forget to dilute it with water first before use because it can damage your hair if you put it on straight from the bottle.
 
Apply the vinegar while in the shower. I put my diluted solution in a squirt bottle, making it easier to apply. Just flip your hair upside down and spray it on the hair and into the scalp. Massage it in, or scrunch your hair up into it, whatever you'd like. Then wait a few minutes to rinse it out. Carry on with your normal shower routine. :)
Be forewarned: it's gonna stink, but don't worry... as the hair dries, the smell will evaporate! Trust me, my hair has no smell of salad after it's dry!
 


 
It's a very good treatment for your hair and very healthy too! Apple cider vinegar is said to make your hair smooth, shiny, and clean of oils and dirt. It sure helped bring my flat curls back to their crazy bouncy selves!
 
Try it out sometime... I hope it helped and thanks for reading!
 
 
 

Comments

Popular Posts